This information is based on the ingredients used in Vitaflo products.
It is the responsibility of the Healthcare Professional / patient to always check the ingredient list of the prescribed product as of the date of use.
This matrices are correct as of April 2023 and are regularly updated.
- Does contain... the ingredients used in the manufacture of this product contain said allergen.
- May contain traces of... not suitable for individuals with said allergy.
- Does NOT contain... the ingredients used in the manufacture of this product do not contain said allergen.
- The product is halal certified by a recognised body in the country of manufacture.
- Ingredients and manufacturing site are halal suitable, although the product is not halal certified.
- Ingredients and/or manufacturing site are not halal suitable.
- The product is Kosher certified by a recognised body in the country of manufacture.
- Ingredients and/or manufacturing site are not Kosher suitable.
Support product range
Epilepsy and Neuro-metabolic Disorders
*Annex II to Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the provision of food information to consumers.
V19 - April 2023