1. Heat olive oil in saucepan over medium high heat. Add onion and cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
2. Add 1 cup corn and cook for 5 minutes or until tender.
3. Add chicken broth and bouillon cube. Return to slow boil; cook until corn is soft.
4. Carefully pour corn mixture into blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
5. Return to pan and add remaining 1 cup corn, BOOST® Vanilla, red bell pepper and dried rosemary.
6. Cook, stirring frequently, until chowder is thick and red pepper is tender, about 5 minutes.
7. Add salt, black pepper and basil to taste.
8. Serve warm.